Arconic Inc. (AA) ended last trading session with a change of 1.09 percent. It trades at an average volume of 5.55M shares versus 5.15M shares recorded at the end of last trading session. The share price of $29.62 is at a distance of 48.68 percent from its 52-week low and down -1.23 percent versus its peak. The company has a market cap of $5.33B and currently has 180.09M shares outstanding. The share price is currently 25.07 percent versus its SMA20, 25.07 percent versus its SMA50, and 25.07 percent versus its SMA200. The stock has a weekly performance of 18.1 percent and is 32.16 percent year-to-date as of the recent close.
On November 10, 2016 Alcoa Corporation (AA) announced that Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer William F. Oplinger will present at the 2016 Goldman Sachs Metals and Mining Conference on Wednesday, Nov. 16, in New York. Mr. Oplinger’s presentation will start at 8:15 a.m. ET. He will provide an overview of the Company’s industry leading bauxite, alumina and aluminum products portfolio.
Mr. Oplinger’s presentation will be available through a live audio webcast on Alcoa’s website available at www.alcoa.com/goldmansachs. Presentation materials will be available for viewing starting at 8 a.m. on Nov. 16 on the Events and Presentations section of www.alcoa.com.
Range Resources Corporation (RRC) recently recorded 5.06 percent change and currently at $33.61 is 75.24 percent away from its 52-week low and down -28.39 percent versus its peak. It has a past 5-day performance of -0.03 percent and trades at an average volume of 4.2M shares. The stock has a 1-month performance of -11.51 percent and is 36.79 percent year-to-date as of the recent close. There were about 254.08M shares outstanding which made its market cap $8.54B. The share price is currently -2.93 percent versus its SMA20, -10.09 percent versus its SMA50, and -10.45 percent versus its SMA200.
On Oct. 25, 2016 Range Resources Corporation (RRC) announced its third quarter financial results.
- Merger with Memorial Resource Development Corp. (“Memorial”) closed on September 16th
- Gulf Markets Expansion pipeline on line in early October improves natural gas netbacks by moving 150,000 Mmbtu per day of Range natural gas from Appalachia to Gulf Coast markets
- North Louisiana production growth and additional takeaway projects result in better natural gas differentials going forward
- New condensate sales agreements commenced July 1, improving condensate prices by approximately $7.00 per barrel compared to the previous quarter
- NGL pricing improved to 25% of WTI compared to 13% of WTI in the prior-year quarter
- Third quarter production averaged a record 1,508 net Mmcfe per day
- Southern Marcellus production averaged a record 1,228 net Mmcfe per day, up 23% from the prior-year quarter
- Unit costs improved by 3%, or $0.09 per mcfe, compared to prior-year quarter