Ocean Rig UDW LLC (ORIG) ended last trading session with a change of 11.76 percent. It trades at an average volume of 3.24M shares versus 5.05M shares recorded at the end of last trading session. The share price of $1.71 is at a distance of 159.09 percent from its 52-week low and down -49.41 percent versus its peak. The company has a market cap of $126.4M and currently has 73.92M shares outstanding. The share price is currently -3.5 percent versus its SMA20, 29.64 percent versus its SMA50, and 9.04 percent versus its SMA200. The stock has a weekly performance of -22.97 percent and is 4.91 percent year-to-date as of the recent close.
Dec 14, 2016 — Ocean Rig UDW Inc. (ORIG), or Ocean Rig or the Company, an international contractor of offshore deepwater drilling services, announced its unaudited financial and operating results for the quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Third Quarter 2016 Financial Highlights
- For the third quarter of 2016, the Company reported a net income of $38.9 million, or $0.47 basic and diluted earnings per share.
- The Company reported Adjusted EBITDA(1) of $219.6 million for the third quarter of 2016.
EXCO Resources, Inc. (XCO) recently recorded -2.88 percent change and currently at $1.01 is 98.04 percent away from its 52-week low and down -47.94 percent versus its peak. It has a past 5-day performance of -3.81 percent and trades at an average volume of 1.34M shares. The stock has a 1-month performance of -10.62 percent and is -18.55 percent year-to-date as of the recent close. There were about 290.79M shares outstanding which made its market cap $293.7M. The share price is currently -5.08 percent versus its SMA20, -7.22 percent versus its SMA50, and -12.98 percent versus its SMA200.
On November 2, 2016 EXCO Resources, Inc. (XCO) announced operating and financial results for the third quarter 2016.
2016 Third Quarter Highlights
- Turned-to-sales 3 gross (2.7 net) operated cross-unit Haynesville shale wells in North Louisiana in third quarter 2016. The performance of the wells exceeded expectations with average initial production rates of 21 Mmcf per day on restricted chokes and shallow pressure declines.
- Produced 288 Mmcfe per day, or 26 Bcfe, for third quarter 2016, above the high-end of guidance, primarily due to strong performance of the most recent wells turned-to-sales.
- GAAP net income was $51 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, and adjusted net loss, a non-GAAP measure, was $6 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for third quarter 2016. GAAP net income includes a net gain on extinguishment of debt of $57 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA, a non-GAAP measure, was $25 million for third quarter 2016, 9% above adjusted EBITDA for second quarter 2016, primarily due to higher natural gas revenues from increased commodity prices.