Facebook, Inc. (FB) ended last trading session with a change of 1.39 percent. It trades at an average volume of 19.54M shares versus 16.23M shares recorded at the end of last trading session. The share price of $137.42 is at a distance of 31.63 percent from its 52-week low and down 0.17 percent versus its peak. The company has a market cap of $396.91B and currently has 2.89B shares outstanding. The share price is currently 2.82 percent versus its SMA20, 7.73 percent versus its SMA50, and 11.21 percent versus its SMA200. The stock has a weekly performance of 0.96 percent and is 19.44 percent year-to-date as of the recent close.
On Feb. 1, 2017 Facebook, Inc. (FB) reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2016.
Full Year 2016 Operational Highlights
- Daily active users (DAUs) – DAUs were 1.23 billion on average for December 2016, an increase of 18% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs – Mobile DAUs were 1.15 billion on average for December 2016, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) – MAUs were 1.86 billion as of December 31, 2016, an increase of 17% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs – Mobile MAUs were 1.74 billion as of December 31, 2016, an increase of 21% year-over-year.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Other Financial Highlights
- Mobile advertising revenue – Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 84% of advertising revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016, up from approximately 80% of advertising revenue in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Capital expenditures – Capital expenditures for the full year 2016 were $4.49 billion.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities – Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities were $29.45 billion at the end of the fourth quarter of 2016.
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) recently recorded 0.36 percent change and currently at $49.81 is 9.42 percent away from its 52-week low and down -9.69 percent versus its peak. It has a past 5-day performance of 0.28 percent and trades at an average volume of 15.65M shares. The stock has a 1-month performance of 0.89 percent and is -5.69 percent year-to-date as of the recent close. There were about 4.08B shares outstanding which made its market cap $203.22B. The share price is currently 1.8 percent versus its SMA20, -2.18 percent versus its SMA50, and -1.91 percent versus its SMA200.
March 1, 2017 — Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) large installed base of legacy TDM trunking services makes it the preferred service provider of businesses looking to adopt IP solutions
SANTA CLARA, Calif., March 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Based on its recent analysis of the voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) access and session initiation protocol (SIP) trunking services market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Verizon Enterprise Solutions with the 2016 North American Frost & Sullivan Award for Market Leadership. The company garnered 25.1 percent of total market share.