The Dow Chemical Company (DOW) ended last trading session with a change of 0.42 percent. It trades at an average volume of 5.95M shares versus 4.23M shares recorded at the end of last trading session. The share price of $64.11 is at a distance of 36.13 percent from its 52-week low and down -0.39 percent versus its peak. The company has a market cap of $77.42B and currently has 1.21B shares outstanding. The share price is currently 2.36 percent versus its SMA20, 6.32 percent versus its SMA50, and 16.75 percent versus its SMA200. The stock has a weekly performance of 0.94 percent and is 12.04 percent year-to-date as of the recent close.
On March 1, 2017 The Dow Chemical Company (DOW) has been named a 2017 Top Employer in the United States by the Top Employers Institute.
“At Dow, cultivating our people and fostering workplaces that encourage collaboration and innovation are important keys to our success,” said Andrew Liveris, Dow’s chairman and chief executive officer. “We are honored to receive this certification in the United States from the Top Employers Institute.”
Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) recently recorded 1.5 percent change and currently at $62.82 is 44.83 percent away from its 52-week low and down -14.26 percent versus its peak. It has a past 5-day performance of -0.68 percent and trades at an average volume of 4.18M shares. The stock has a 1-month performance of -8.11 percent and is -9.84 percent year-to-date as of the recent close. There were about 559.43M shares outstanding which made its market cap $35.14B. The share price is currently -3.67 percent versus its SMA20, -7.7 percent versus its SMA50, and 2.79 percent versus its SMA200.
On March 7, 2017 Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (APC) announced its 2017 initial capital expectations and guidance. The company will also host an investor conference call tomorrow to discuss recent updates and expectations, including:
- Announced 2017 initial capital program of $4.5 to $4.7 billion(1)
- Increased Wolfcamp A (Delaware Basin) net resources by 50 percent to more than 3 billion BOE
- Increased DJ Basin development area net resources by 33 percent to more than 2 billion BOE
- Improved margins per barrel significantly as a result of higher oil-production mix
- Completed Eagleford divestiture increasing cash on hand as of March 3 to more than $5 billion
- Expected 25-percent increase in oil sales volumes in 2017 relative to the prior year