Oracle Corporation (ORCL) ended last trading session with a change of -0.23 percent. It trades at an average volume of 12.3M shares versus 11.3M shares recorded at the end of last trading session. The share price of $42.58 is at a distance of 13.63 percent from its 52-week low and down -1.57 percent versus its peak. The company has a market cap of $173.7B and currently has 4.08B shares outstanding. The share price is currently 0.7 percent versus its SMA20, 4.91 percent versus its SMA50, and 6.84 percent versus its SMA200. The stock has a weekly performance of 0.02 percent and is 11.17 percent year-to-date as of the recent close.
March 7, 2017 — To help customer experience professionals drive sustainable differentiation and deliver predictable and tangible business results, Oracle Corporation (ORCL) will host Modern Customer Experience 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 25-27. Held at the Mandalay Bay Resort, Modern Customer Experience 2017 helps attendees understand today’s empowered customers and implement modern best practices in marketing, sales, service and commerce. The event provides insights into real-world business transformation initiatives and demonstrates innovations that push the boundaries of traditional customer experience management approaches.
Facebook, Inc. (FB) recently recorded 0.58 percent change and currently at $139.6 is 31.31 percent away from its 52-week low and down 0.08 percent versus its peak. It has a past 5-day performance of 1.59 percent and trades at an average volume of 17.99M shares. The stock has a 1-month performance of 4.07 percent and is 21.34 percent year-to-date as of the recent close. There were about 2.88B shares outstanding which made its market cap $401.84B. The share price is currently 2.79 percent versus its SMA20, 6.92 percent versus its SMA50, and 12.25 percent versus its SMA200.
On Feb. 1, 2017 Facebook, Inc. (FB) reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2016.
Full Year 2016 Operational Highlights
- Daily active users (DAUs) – DAUs were 1.23 billion on average for December 2016, an increase of 18% year-over-year.
- Mobile DAUs – Mobile DAUs were 1.15 billion on average for December 2016, an increase of 23% year-over-year.
- Monthly active users (MAUs) – MAUs were 1.86 billion as of December 31, 2016, an increase of 17% year-over-year.
- Mobile MAUs – Mobile MAUs were 1.74 billion as of December 31, 2016, an increase of 21% year-over-year.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Other Financial Highlights
- Mobile advertising revenue – Mobile advertising revenue represented approximately 84% of advertising revenue for the fourth quarter of 2016, up from approximately 80% of advertising revenue in the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Capital expenditures – Capital expenditures for the full year 2016 were $4.49 billion.
- Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities – Cash and cash equivalents and marketable securities were $29.45 billion at the end of the fourth quarter of 2016.