Stock on Analysts Radar: GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (GWPH), Earth Science Tech Inc (ETST), Insys Therapeutics Inc (INSY)
GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (NASDAQ:GWPH) showing dropped of -0.58% and closed at $117.07, after gaining total volume of 170,347.00 shares. Its earnings per share (EPS) is -$3.30 and its beta value stands at 2.68 points and has total market capitalization of $2.80 billion and a total of 302.46 million outstanding shares.
GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (GWPH) on February 7, 2017 announced financial results for the first quarter ended 31 December 2016.
“As we look forward to 2017, our primary focus is on completing the Epidiolex NDA, which we expect to submit to the FDA in the middle of this year. With three positive Phase 3 trials delivered in 2016, we remain confident in the prospects for Epidiolex’s approval and are accelerating our preparations for a highly successful launch,” stated Justin Gover, GW’s Chief Executive Officer. “Beyond Epidiolex, the value of GW’s cannabinoid platform is further illustrated by promising new clinical data in the field of oncology and we continue to advance a number of additional clinical programs that will yield data this year.”
- Epidiolex (CBD) orphan epilepsy program in Dravet syndrome, Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome (LGS), Tuberous Sclerosis Complex (TSC) and infantile spasms (IS)
- NDA submission for both Dravet and LGS indications expected mid 2017
- Preparations advancing for expected EU regulatory submission in H2 2017
- Positive results in a pivotal Phase 3 Dravet syndrome trial and in two pivotal Phase 3 LGS trials
- Substantial new data presented at the American Epilepsy Society Annual Meeting in December 2016
- Manufacturing scale-up on track to deliver significant commercial launch inventory
- Pre-NDA CMC meeting held with FDA in November 2016
- Successful UK regulatory GMP inspection of GW manufacturing facility in December 2016. On track for FDA GMP inspection anticipated in H2 2017
- Expanded access program and open label extension:
- Over 1,200 patients now on Epidiolex treatment
- 97 percent of patients who complete Phase 3 trials have entered long term extension
- US commercial team build well underway and pre-launch preparations advancing well
- EU commercial team now being established
- Follow-on indications:
- Phase 3 trial in TSC ongoing
- Two part Phase 3 trial in IS commenced in December 2016
- Intellectual Property:
- Patent portfolio being prosecuted with claims directed to the use of CBD in the treatment of epilepsy seizure subtypes and epilepsy syndromes
Earth Science Tech Inc (OTCMKTS:ETST) reported the surge of 21.00% and closed at $1.21, with the total traded volume of 47,354.00 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $1.00 and it gained its highest price of $1.24 and has a total of 40.91 million outstanding shares.
On April 11, 2017 Earth Science Tech, Inc. (ETST), an innovative biotech company focused on cannabis (industrial hemp) and cannabinoid research and development, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices, and its two subsidiaries Earth Science Pharmaceutical Inc. and Cannabis Therapeutics Inc., are proud to announce that they will be targeting breast cancer and other women’s health issues with their latest cannabis CBD-based (Indutrial Hemp) pharmaceutical drug development and research initiatives.
At the monthly Scientific Advisory Board development meeting on April 4th, attended by Dr. Chandra Panchal, Dr. Domenico Fuoco, Dr. Moutih Rafei, CEO/CSO Dr. Michel Aubé, and representatives of Smart Medicine, Inc., the group decided that their drug development initiative should target breast cancer and other women’s health issues. Cannabis-based treatments have proven to be tremendously effective in treating various forms of cancer, including breast cancer, and Dr. Michel Aubé has years of expertise in this specific niche. With the new direction established, the company has re-focused on several initiatives that will benefit the health of women worldwide. Around the world, women suffer from lack of access to healthcare, both for economic and political reasons, and an inability to take charge of their own health and healthcare. ETST is committed to developing products and services that give women easier access and more control over specific health issues that impact their lives.
Insys Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:INSY) increased -2.04% closed at $11.02 and traded with total volume of 577,816.00 shares, while the average trading remained 810,789.00 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $10.96 and it gained the highest price of $11.47. Its market capitalization was $795.09 million.
Insys Therapeutics, Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes supportive care products. The company markets SUBSYS, a sublingual fentanyl spray for breakthrough cancer pain in opioid-tolerant cancer patients in the United States. Its lead product candidate is SYNDROS, an orally administered liquid formulation of dronabinol for treating CINV and anorexia associated with weight loss in patients with AIDS. The company is also developing Cannabidiol Oral Solution, a synthetic cannabidiol for childhood catastrophic epilepsy syndromes; and other product candidates, including other dronabinol line extensions and sublingual spray product candidates. Insys Therapeutics, Inc. is headquartered in Chandler, Arizona.