Earth Science Tech Inc (OTCMKTS:ETST) reported the surge of 21.00% and closed at $1.21, with the total traded volume of 47,354.00 shares. During last trade its minimum price was $1.00 and it gained its highest price of $1.24 and has a total of 40.91 million outstanding shares.
Earth Science Tech, Inc., a biotechnology company, focuses on delivering nutraceuticals, bioceuticals, and dietary supplements in the areas of health, wellness, sports, and alternative medicine worldwide. It focuses on non-prescription nutritional and dietary supplements for the treatment of chronic pain, joint pain, inflammation, seizures, high blood pressure, memory loss, depression, weight management, nausea, aging, and overall wellness. The company also provides consulting services to the athletic facilities industry. Its marketing services include direct marketing, search engine optimization, public relations, email marketing, social media marketing, and development of referral programs. In addition, Earth Science Tech, Inc. retails health and wellness brands, as well as sports nutrition and dietary supplement products; and stocks and sells high grade cannabidiol rich hemp oil and products. The company was formerly known as Ultimate Novelty Sports, Inc. and changed its name to Earth Science Tech, Inc. in April 2014. The company was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida.
POTNETWORK HLDGS I COM USD0.0001 (POST REV SPLI (OTCMKTS:POTN) showing jumped of 10.00% and closed at $0.0330, after gaining total volume of 645,993.00 shares. It beta value stands at -343.66 points and has total market capitalization of $2.11 million and a total of 70.47 million outstanding shares.
PotNetwork Holdings Inc., through its subsidiary, Diamond CBD, Inc., focuses on research, development, and marketing of hemp extracts that contain a range of cannabinoids and natural hemp derivatives. It primarily produces cannabidiol oils. The company, through its subsidiary, Sunrise Auto Mall Inc., also engages in the pre-owned auto dealership business. The company was formerly known as SND Auto Group Inc. and changed its name to PotNetwork Holdings Inc. in March 2017. PotNetwork Holdings Inc. is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Terra Tech Corp (OTCMKTS:TRTC) increased 0.79% closed at $0.255 and traded with total volume of 2.88M shares, while the average trading remained 3.37M shares. During last trade its minimum price was $0.25 and it gained the highest price of $0.27. Its market capitalization was $145.93 million.
Terra Tech Corp (TRTC) on April 1, 2017 announced its financial results for the year ending December 31, 2016.
Financial Summary for Full Year 2016
- Total revenues for the full year 2016 were $25.33 million, an increase of 154% from $9.98 million in the year ended December 31, 2015; Total revenues generated for the quarter ended December 31, 2016 were approximately $7.13 million, an increase of 229% from $2.17 million in the same period in 2015.
- Gross margin for the year ended December 31, 2016 amounted to approximately 10.2%, compared to approximately 10.2% for the year ended December 31, 2015.
- Selling, general and administrative expenses for the year ended December 31, 2016 amounted to approximately $20.72 million, compared to approximately $9.83 million for the year ended December 31, 2015.
- The net loss attributable to Terra Tech for the year ended December 31, 2016 was approximately $26.92 million or ($0.07) per share compared to a loss of approximately $9.23 million or ($0.04) per share for the year ended December 31, 2015. The increase in net loss is primarily attributable to an increase in sales, general and administrative expenses, an increase in other income (expense), and an increase in the loss associated with the issuance of convertible debt and warrants during the year ended December 31, 2016 compared to the prior year.
- The Company had $9.75 million in cash as of December 31, 2016.
- Stockholders’ equity for the year ended December 31, 2016 amounted to approximately $52.15 million, an increase of approximately $45.81 million compared to approximately $6.34 million as of December 31, 2015.